MINI MOTORING PROTECTION
MINI EXTENDED MOTORER PROTECTION
ONLY 100% ORIGINAL MINI REPLACEMENT PARTS.
All MINI motorers are not created equal. Whatever your driving habits
happen to be, there's an extended service contract
designed for you. MINI tailored MINI Extended Motorer Protection with your needs in mind. Program benefits include:
- Covered repairs performed at an authorized MINI repair facility.
- Use of only original MINI parts (vehicle safety and advanced components not compromised by inferior parts).
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, in the unlikely event of a breakdown.
- Protection of vehicle resale value.
- A worry-free ownership experience.
CHOOSE THE TIER THAT MATCHES YOUR MOTORING NEEDS.
If your MINI is covered under the MINI New Passenger Car Limited
Warranty,* you have the option of choosing between
three coverage levels:
- L - Covers major components of the vehicle and offers protection against many major mechanical breakdowns.
- XL - All features of L, plus coverage of engine & Fuel System, Transmission, Final Drive Assembly, Steering, ABS, Electrical, Heat & A/C.
- XXL - All features of XL, plus coverage of Audio, Entertainment and Navigation Systems and components.
You also have the option of choosing the length of extended protection you need:**
- 5 years > 70,000 miles
- 5 years > 100,000 miles
- 6 years > 70,000 miles
- 6 years > 100,000 miles
- 7 years > 70,000 miles
- 7 years > 100,000 miles
OUT OF WARRANTY COVERAGE.
If your MINI is not covered under the MINI Passenger Car Limited
Warranty (and has less than 80,000 miles and up to 7 years
from the in-service date) at the time of vehicle enrollment, you can take advantage of L coverage, which covers major
components of the vehicle and offers protection against many major mechanical breakdowns.
MINI Extended Motorer Protection has a deductible of $50 per repair visit.
** For example, if the new vehicle sales date was 6/12/2012 and you purchase a 6-year/100,000-mile term, your coverage under this program will expire on 6/11/2018 or when the reading on your
odometer reaches 100,000, whichever comes first - regardless of the contract purchase date.